In the media
Rank a Brand often appears in the international media. For example:
Radio and TV:
- October 2016, Fashion Tsushin (Japan) on sustainable fashion (in Japanese, minutes 3:48-4:34 and 15:30-15:40)
- August-September 2016, Ecotextile News: "Cotton horizons - Brands ranked on sustainable cotton use"
- July 2016, Fiber to Fashion: "Losing Track" on sustainable cotton ranking
- The Huffington Post, September 30, 2016: 'Can Sportswear Make Sustainability Cool'
- www.cw.com.tw, August 2016 (in Chinese): http://www.cw.com.tw/article/article.action?id=5077937
- Retail Detail (BE), June 23, 2016: 'La durabilité des cosmétiques laise à désirer'
- FreshFruitPortal.com, September 30, 2015: 'Rank a Brand gives top rating to Costa Rican banana grower'
- backeryandsnacks.com, September 16, 2015: 'Chip brand sustainability level has 'a long way to go: Rank a Brand'
German and Dutch